Would This Work For Me?
A Homeshare arrangement may not be for everyone. It is important that you consider the following questions
- Why do I want to share a home with someone?
- Where do I want to live?
- Am I willing to adhere to the Homeshare Agreement that I will be included in deciding the details of?
- Am I willing to provide 10 hours per week of non-personal support to the Householder in exchange for accommodation?
- Do I invite friends/family over to my place of residence to socialise? Am I willing to commit to socialising outside the home?
- Do I need furnished or unfurnished accommodation?
- What are my shortcomings that may present difficulties to anyone living with me?
We have minimum requirements that we do not deviate from. If you do not meet all of the following, unfortunately we will not be able to take your application further.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants. However, due to exceptionally busy periods, it may not always be possible.
- Over 21 years
- Be in fulltime employment or education (or both)
- Excellent communication skills and spoken English
- Must be willing to provide the following:
Provide minimum of 3 written references which will be verbally validated by us
Fill in a National Vetting Bureau’s Garda clearance check form for online vetting
Provide valid GNIB visa and proof of study, if applicable
Partake in Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults training