The Future Of Independent Living & Homecare In Ireland.
We are an Irish award winning non-profit social enterprise with over 70 years experience in the healthcare sector, mainly within the Homecare Industry. We have worked closely with 1000’s of families to support them through their journey.
Providing a bespoke, affordable solution to compliment home care supports plus an affordable accommodation solution for students, professionals and retired persons throughout Ireland.
Our goal is to make your life better
Homesharing is one of the most affordable and safest ways to remain living at home or to save for your own home plus help someone in return. We are Ireland's #1 Homeshare provider because:
- More than 70 years experience in Healthcare and Homecare
- Ireland's only not-for-profit Homeshare programme
- Face to Face initial Homeshare Consultation plus ongoing home visits
- No payment until a sharer moves in
- Garda vetting for our sharers is mandatory
- We organise the introductions at a time that suits you and we personally introduce the potential sharers
- We offer a 24/7/365 support line in case of emergencies and to ensure safeguarding for all
- 2021 Winner of the Public Sector Homecare Support Service
Are you a householder?
Save between 94-97% on your home support costs
- Do you want to remain living independently at home?
- Do you want to contribute to society?
- Are you nervous being in your home alone at night?
- Are your family living far away and you would like some security?
- Are you lonely or feel isolated from the rest of the world?
Are you looking for accommodation?
Save between 82-88% on your accommodation costs
- Are you seeking affordable accommodation?
- Are you looking for a quiet, spacious home?
- Are you on a low paid income and struggle with rent?
- Are you saving to buy your own home?
- Do you want to shorten your commute to work or college?
Virgin Media 1's tv show OAP B&B was inspired by THE HomeShare model and we are the proud Homeshare consultants on the show